2nd January 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?

I am a student of 7th semester LLB (5 year) course , i want to know that after my graduation in llb can i take admission in company secretary in ICSI. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB? Please give me the answer.

5th January 2016, 02:15 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?

Company Secretary Course is conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India

It is a very good course to pursue studies to shape your professional career!
CS professional are in great demand these days and also they found jobs in several companies....there is ample opportunities in this field

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

you have to be at least 12th grade pass out from a recognized school
lower age limit: 17 years
graduates and post graduates are eligible to apply.

CS course has 3 levels
Foundation Course
Executive Course
Professional Course
Graduates are directly eligible for second level,you are already graduate so, you can directly eligible for Executive Course.
Once you register the CS Executive Course then you need to qualify both groups in that level .
After that you need to complete 18 months training then afterwards you can appear CS final level.

FEES DETAILS for the executive level
fess for the commerce graduate student 7000
fees for the non-commerce graduate student 7750
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?