2nd November 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?

Sir,
I want to study M.A. in English in Rabindra Bharati University which is located in Kolkata. Kindly tell me how can I get admission? For admission, I have to give any admission test? I want to know every information. So, kindly inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  2. How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  5. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  6. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  8. Procedure and last date of admission in M.Phil course at North Bengal University?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  10. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  11. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  12. Which are the recognized universities of B.Ed in India?
  13. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  14. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university?
  15. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  16. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University -- [Most Discussed]
  17. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  18. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
14th March 2017, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to study M.A. in English in Rabindra Bharati University which is located in Kolkata. Kindly tell me how can I get admission? For admission, I have to give any admission test? I want to know every information. So, kindly inform me.

Candidates can apply online for taking admission in MA English in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata. Those who have studied BA (Hons) English or its equivalent (10+2+3 system) from any UGC recognized university are eligible to apply to the MA English course at Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata. Admission to the course will be taken according to merit as per norms prescribed by the University. So they have not mentioned about any entrance examination for MA English course in Rabindra Bharati University prospectus. The Rabindra Bharati University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?