5th October 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to join Institute of Home Science & Higher Education For Women for M.Phil(Human Development) course?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can join M.Phil course of Human Development in Institute of Home Science & Higher Education For Women? Please let me know about the entrance exam asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics?
  2. Which us the university of External Study for M.Phil degree?
  3. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  4. Which deemed university/private colleges in Tamilnadu come under AIEEE counseling?
  5. What is the full form of B.Ed? What is this course all about? -- [New]
  6. Bharat Institute Of Higher Education and Research is an authentic institute?
  7. Which college is best suitable for me to take my career as Interior Designer and Decorator?
  8. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. For which Competitive Exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of 12th Class?
  10. NET Home Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Is MCA part time course available in Satara(Maharashtra)?
  12. List of the MBA colleges which is under Bharathiar university
  13. Which college can I get in Coimbatore area after scoring 4017 in TANCET MCA
  14. Detailed information about PhD in Human Development & Family Study for M.Sc(Home Science) student?
  15. List top 5 colleges for doing B.Com Honours in GGSIPU?
  16. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  17. Best colleges in Coimbatore and Chennai to study B.Com
  18. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E course in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
21st October 2016, 09:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to join Institute of Home Science & Higher Education For Women for M.Phil(Human Development) course?

To be eligible get admission for pursuing M.Phil (Human Development) course in Institute of Home Science & Higher Education for Women, you should have passed Post graduation course from a recognised university. You have to appear and qualify the entrance test conducted by the Institute of Home Science & Higher Education for Women for getting admission in M.Phil (Human Development) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?