14th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MSc(Forest Products) admission in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry?

Hi everyone, I am willing to pursue MSc(Forest Products) course from Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry. I don’t know how I can get admission for this course in this college. So, kindly tell me about the procedure to secure admission for this course in this college.

17th August 2019, 06:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSc(Forest Products) admission in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry?

The procedure to secure admission for MSc in Forest Products at Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry is a candidate must have done a BSc in Horticulture/Forestry/Agriculture or BSc with an OGPA of 6.00/10 under the course credit system or with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university and followed by group discussion and personal interview. The candidate can download the prospectus from the university website www.yspuniversity.ac.in by clicking on download option and can contact at the below address.

The Registrar,
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry,
Nauni, Solan , Himachal Pradesh - 173230
For admission related inquiry call on 01792-252009
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?