14th August 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get MSc(Forest Products) admission in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry?

I am planning to do MSc(Forest Products) course which is available in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry. Can I know about the educational qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this course in this university?

17th August 2019, 07:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MSc(Forest Products) admission in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry?

The qualification required to study MSc in Forest Products at Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry is a candidate must have done a BSc in Horticulture/Forestry/Agriculture or BSc with an OGPA of 6.00/10 under the course credit system or with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university and followed by group discussion and personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.yspuniversity.ac.in
18th August 2019, 12:06 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MSc(Forest Products) admission in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry?

The required qualification required to get M.Sc(Forest Products) admission in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry is the candidate should have passed B.Sc course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get MSc(Forest Products) admission in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?