8th October 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MTech(Industrial Engineering) admission in CV Raman Computer Academy Bhubaneswar?

Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission in CV Raman Computer Academy Bhubaneswar to study MTech(Industrial Engineering)? I want to do this course in this college. Please help me with admission procedure.

8th May 2022, 12:59 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MTech(Industrial Engineering) admission in CV Raman Computer Academy Bhubaneswar?

Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in BTech from a recognised university can study MTech Industrial Engineering.

You also have to score minimum 55%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?