18th October 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MTech(Mining Engineering) admission in KK University Nalanda?

Hi everyone, I am willing to pursue MTech(Mining Engineering) course from KK University Nalanda. I don’t know how I can get admission for this course in this university. So, kindly tell me about the procedure to secure admission for this course in this university.

25th October 2019, 02:25 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MTech(Mining Engineering) admission in KK University Nalanda?

The procedure to secure admission in Master of Technology(Mining Engineering) in KK University Nalanda is online and offline. You would need to follow the below mentioned steps to fill the application form.

1)You would need to visit the website http://kkuniversity.ac.in.
2)After that, click on "Apply Online" or "Download the application form" under" Admission" tab on the top of the page.
3)You can directly fill the application form and pay the application form by clicking on "Apply Online" tab. However, if you click on "Download the application form" then you will need to visit the college campus to submit the application form along with all your relevant documents.

Address:-
KK University Nalanda
Berauti, Nepura, Biharsharif,
Nalanda, Bihar – 803 115
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?