17th August 2019, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MS(Manufacturing Engineering) admission in University of Southern California?

Hello, I want to study in Abroad after completing my Graduation. I want to study MS(Manufacturing Engineering) in University of Southern California. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this university for this course.

26th August 2019, 11:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MS(Manufacturing Engineering) admission in University of Southern California?

The University of Southern California offers Master of Science in Manufacturing Engineering course. Application for this program can be made through the university's official website.
In order to apply for Master of Science in Manufacturing Engineering course, you should visit at https://usc.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login and create an account. First of all, you need to fill all the necessary details including personal information, educational information, and achievements. Secondly, you need to submit your Curriculum Vitae, Statement of Intent, 3 Letters of Recommendation, Transcripts from the undergraduate institution, TOEFL/IELTS Scores.

Once your application has been processed and you have been accepted, they will contact you for further admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?