29th February 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Pune University for an undergraduate candidate of Mumbai University?

Hello Sir,
I want to study M.Sc in Pune University. I am studying B.Sc(Physics) from Mumbai University. Kindly tell me how can I proceed with Physics in Post Graduation?

29th February 2016, 11:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Pune University for an undergraduate candidate of Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to study M.Sc in Pune University. I am studying B.Sc(Physics) from Mumbai University. Kindly tell me how can I proceed with Physics in Post Graduation?
It's good to hear that you are interested to pursue for M.Sc course through Pune University. Pune University is one of the reputed universities, which offer so many courses in various streams such as, Arts/Commerce and science stream, etc. Being a B.Sc student you are eligible to apply for M.Sc course course through Pune University. However, you need to satisfy below criteria to get admission.

- The eligibility for the M.Sc in Physics is a pass Graduation in Physics or its equivalent in the Science Group from a recognized board. The aspirants must complete the Bachelor Degree in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized academic board.

- The candidate must score at least 50% of marks in Graduation score. The admission to the course is based on marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the Pune University.

Normally, Pune University conducts its own admission test for selection of eligible candidates. Marks scored in the entrance examination is taken into consideration at the time of admission. Please, refer to the official website of Pune University.

Pune University
Address: Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
Phone: 020 2569 6064
Official website - www.unipune.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?