17th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA in Computer Management in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MBA in this Technology college? Please tell me asap.

19th July 2018, 04:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA in Computer Management in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MBA in this Technology college? Please tell me asap.

Eligible candidates have to apply online to study MBA (Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore. Those candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to study MBA (Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore. Generally, admission to the MBA (CM) course is done on the basis of merit. However, if a large number of applications are received, then candidates have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore website link is given Click Here
21st July 2018, 07:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Procedure to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore is as follows.

First you must have a Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% in aggregate from a recognised university/ board and upper age limit not more than 28 years.

You will have to qualify the "DAVV CET" conducted by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya to be eligible to apply for admission in MBA (Computer Management) course in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?