17th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore for MBA course in the specialization of Computer Management. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

19th July 2018, 05:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore for MBA course in the specialization of Computer Management. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

For the admission to study MBA (Computer Management) candidates must obtain graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore. Admission to the MBA (CM) course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. If a large number of applications are received for the MBA (CM) course, then they will conduct an entrance examination for the admission. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
21st July 2018, 07:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Admission criteria to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore is given below.

Candidates must have a Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% in aggregate from a recognised university/ board.

Upper age limit to apply for MBA course is 28 years. There is a provision of relaxation of three years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh.

Candidates must have qualified DAVV CET in order to apply for admission in MBA (Computer Management).

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?