17th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Dear friends, I am interested to join School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore for MBA(Computer Management) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  2. Job opportunities for MBA(Computer Management) candidate of School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?
  3. Procedure to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?
  5. Admission criteria to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 9655 rank?
  7. Which are the top colleges for MCA course in MP?
  8. Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  9. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  10. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  11. Which college is better for me after scoring 1313 rank?
  12. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  13. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala? -- [New]
  14. Which are the good private IP colleges?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring AIR of 25,807? I have scored 141 marks in AIEEE aptitude test
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 10345 rank in MPPET and 368769 in AIEEE?
  17. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  18. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2018, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore for MBA(Computer Management) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Course duration of MBA (Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore is two years.

The fee structure of MBA (Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore is as follows:

First Semester:

Academic Fee – Rs 12,500
Development & Maintenance Fee – Rs 5,000
Student’s Service Fee – Rs 3,300
Examination Fee – Rs 2,500
Caution Money – Rs 4,000

Total ---------------- Rs 27,300

Second Semester:

Academic Fee – Rs 12,500
Student’s Service Fee – Rs 2,911

Total ---------------- Rs 22,911

Third Semester:

Academic Fee – Rs 12,500
Student’s Service Fee – Rs 3,300

Total -------------------- Rs 23,300

Fourth Semester:

Academic Fee – Rs 12,500
Student’s Service Fee – Rs 2,911

Total ------------------ Rs 22,911

The School of Computer Science & Information Technology website link is given Click Here
21st July 2018, 06:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore is given below.

>Course duration: 2 years full time mode.

>Course fee: around 90,000 Rs. for 2 years

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?