30th May 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Chennai?

Hello everyone, I am interested in studying MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Chennai. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in this college? Please tell me asap.

31st May 2020, 05:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Chennai?

Procedure to study MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Chennai:-

Admission is through counselling based on the rank obtained in IMU-CET.
IMU-CET - IMU CET result date is 6th June 2020.
31st May 2020, 06:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Chennai?

Procedure to study MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Chennai. You have to qualify one of the given tests to study MBA.

CAT – Common Aptitude Test.
MAT – Management Aptitude Test.
XAT – Xavier Aptitude Test.
ATMA – AIMS Test for Management Admissions.
IMUCET – Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test.
2nd June 2020, 09:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study MBA in Port & Shipping Management at Indian Maritime University Chennai is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in IMU-CET (Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.imu.edu.in by clicking on Admission tab. After basic registration login with the details fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application form and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?