30th May 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MBA(Port & Shipping Management) students of Indian Maritime University Chennai?

Hi all, I am going to apply for an MBA(Port & Shipping Management) course in Indian Maritime University Chennai. I would like to know that if I do MBA(Port & Shipping Management) from this institute then what is the campus placement available for me by this institute?

30th April 2021, 10:04 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MBA(Port & Shipping Management) students of Indian Maritime University Chennai?

Placements and job opportunities are there.

The placements are done by college in final semesters .

College provide students summer internship in popular ports in India and shipping companies widely.

On an average 70 % students get placed with average 5 LPA.
4th May 2021, 12:47 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MBA(Port & Shipping Management) students of Indian Maritime University Chennai?

Campus placement facility for MBA(Port & Shipping Management) students of Indian Maritime University Chennai is given below.

Being very honest placement is not much better.

Only 4-5 company visit every year.

Last year they had nearly 150 cadets in batch out of which nearly 70 % got placed by the end of the session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?