30th May 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Chennai? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi, I want to know which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Indian Maritime University Chennai for MBA(Port & Shipping Management) course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

31st May 2020, 06:41 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Chennai? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Given are the entrance exams to study for MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Chennai CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, IMUCET.

Cutoff marks required to get admission depend on the category you belong.
2nd June 2020, 09:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Chennai? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBA in Port & Shipping Management at Indian Maritime University Chennai. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in IMU-CET (Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.imu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?