22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc in Mathematics & Computing in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MSc in this Technology college? Please tell me asap.

20th August 2018, 05:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc in Mathematics & Computing in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MSc in this Technology college? Please tell me asap.

Candidates can apply online for the admission to study MSc (Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology. Eligibility to study the MSc (Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology is a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with 60% marks in aggregate and Mathematics as one of the subjects at the graduation level. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the Class XII (40% weightage) and Graduation (60% weightage). Duration of the course is two years. Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?