28th December 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Prospectus for M.A. program of Guwahati University?

Hello,
I want to know the prospectus of Guwahati University for M.A. course. Can anyone of you please send me the prospectus for M.A. course of Guwahati University? Please send me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. What is the cost of admission in B.Ed? I have completed BSc with 42.5% in BN college
  3. How to apply for MSc course in Guwahati University? When the prospectus will be given? I have given BSc Part III exam with Chemistry as Major Subject
  4. When and where to get the Prospectus of DU for B.Ed? Documents required and fees?
  5. How to do MBA distance course?
  6. Latest prospectus of Bharathiar University for PhD(Statistics) program?
  7. How to get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  8. Diploma in Electrical Engineering at IGNOU, Punjab for ITI holder in Wireman Trade?
  9. Will it be a problem if I get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  10. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course after completion of B.Com course in the year of 1997?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?
  12. Top colleges for M.Sc (Biotechnology) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure for M.Com in Guwahati university after completing B.Com from DU? Is it necessary to write an entrance exam?
  14. Which kind of Jobs shall I prefer to join after completion of BA course from Guwahati University?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Ed after scoring 48% marks in B.A final year?
  16. Will I face any problems in Higher Studies from Guwahati University?
  17. When will the prospectus going to be available for B.Ed admission in Kurukshetra University?
  18. How may I get the procedure to take admission in MA in Guwahati university? I've secured 49.35% marks in BA
7th January 2016, 12:00 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prospectus for M.A. program of Guwahati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know the prospectus of Guwahati University for M.A. course. Can anyone of you please send me the prospectus for M.A. course of Guwahati University? Please send me immediately.
The aspirant can get many details in the university website. The link is given
http://www.gauhati.ac.in/index.php

The prospectus pdf link of Guwahati University Post Graduate courses given below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PG Prospectus 2014 - 2015.pdf(1.50 MB, 67 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?