19th April 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?

Please let me know the instructions givinging correspondence courses in India. including necessasry qualification, education, fees etc so that I may get admission as distance learning student. If you unable to give the correct information please write clearly. As far as Manipal University when it is opened it always says for MCA and BCA and about the correspondence course of homeopathy while every where it comes on top for correspondence courses or distance learning programme inb different discipline.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  2. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  3. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  5. Can a commerce student with knowledge of homeopathy of 15 years do recognized DNMS correspondence course
  6. How to do correspondence Homeopathy course? Details about the colleges?
  7. How can I do certified homeopathy correspondence course? Which colleges is provided? I have qualified 12th Arts
  8. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  9. How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?
  10. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  11. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  12. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  13. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  14. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma in homeopathy course
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  16. Details about the correspondence course in Homeopathy? Any facilities for studying DHMS course by post? Contact details of the institutes and colleges?
  17. How can I do correspondence homeopathy course if I am a 12th arts student?
  18. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
1st May 2014, 09:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?

Sikkim Manipal University is the most popular university in India. This university is the best university for higher education. This Manipal University offers all types of post graduation courses which best ever not in India but in the world.

Sikkim Manipal university gives the students many type of courses like medical, nursing, engineering, pharmacy, architecture, design, communication, density, hospitality, science, human science, human resources, strategies , area science, management like master of business administration, master in computer application, information science and Homeopathic science and many more. This university offers not only full time courses but also part time courses or correspondence courses which is making this university famous and no 1 university in this world. If we take the homeopathic science this university gives the best study ever.

This university gives the part time or correspondence courses. If you work anywhere you can take the part time coaching from this university. Manipal University gives more facilities for students like hostels, ac classrooms, and much more. This University gives the students best placements facilities which is best in this world and more sectors are coming to Manipal Universities to placed the students in different countries in this world and give them a good package.
18th October 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?

I WANT TO OPEN A PRIVATE HOMEOPATHIC CLINIC. WHAT ARE THE REQUISITE EDU QUALIFICATION FOR IT
5th May 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I am completed plus 2 science in 1996.Now i wish to do homoeopaty by correspondent . Can I? Give suggestions
6th June 2017, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed DMS(Kolkata) in 1982, can I do any further study in homeopathy through correspondence courses
28th February 2018, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

My name is BaoanNath in cachar districts I want to study homeopathic courses but my qualification is just MATRIC PASSED MAY I LEARN THIS FOR TO STAND ON MY OWN LEG
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?