9th March 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course

I have passed 10th std and after I studies KGCE(Kerala Government Certificate Engineering Course) Sub: Electronics and Telecommunication. Now I like to study Homeopathy. How can I get a Homeopathy certificate through correspondence.

Suresh

20th January 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course

How to study Homoeopathy through correspondence after passing 10th? How to practice after this course?
16th February 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course

how to be a homoeopath doctor after dropping from b.com with absent marksheet?
6th May 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc DMLT with clinical management. Am I eligible for homeopathic course and where. ....Radhika Rajbhar
27th September 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Plz sir tell me
electrohomeopathec main MBBES
Ki degree course main shamil hai
Regard by
dr jaffar shaheen
jaffarshaheen679@gmail. Com
3rd September 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I have done Optometry Certificate course of nine months Twenty years ago. the Air Force hospital (Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore. I want to persue diploma in Optometry.Can I do It As correspondence [email protected]
22nd February 2020, 12:44 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

To study degree course in Homeopathy
The eligibility criteria is
Pass 12 standard with 50% in physics , chemistry and biology
Candidate must be at least of 17 years at the time of admission
Candidate must also give a national level entrance exam
If you fulfil the above criteria you will be eligible for the course
26th February 2020, 07:55 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to study Homoeopathy through correspondence after passing 10th? How to practice after this course?
In order to study diploma or degree in homoepathy the basic qualification are as follows
Diploma programme
Candidate must pass 12 standard from any stream
Candidate must be. Of a certain age
FOR THE DEGREE PROGRAMME
CAndidate must pass 12 standard with physics, chemistry and biology with at least 50%
Candidate must be at least of 17 years at the time of admission
Candidate must score a good merit in the national level entrance exam
14th July 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

can i study homeopathy course in distance .im bba holder
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?