8th March 2021, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get MBA admission in Assam Rajiv Gandhi University Of Cooperative Management

I am planning to do an MBA course which is available in Assam Rajiv Gandhi University Of Cooperative Management. Can I know about the educational qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this course in this university?

12th March 2021, 09:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MBA admission in Assam Rajiv Gandhi University Of Cooperative Management

The qualification required to study an MBA at Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in MAT/CAT/XAT which is conducted by the university followed by group discussion and personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is https://argucom.assam.gov.in/
14th March 2021, 10:47 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Qualification required to get MBA admission in Assam Rajiv Gandhi University Of Cooperative Management

Qualification required to get MBA admission in Assam Rajiv Gandhi University Of Cooperative Management can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation with minimum aggregate of 50% in relevant subjects from recognized university.

Visit official website for application submission.

https://argucom.assam.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?