31st January 2021, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get an MTech(Civil Engineering) admission in IIEST Shibpur

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in IIEST Shibpur for studying MTech(Civil Engineering) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this MTech course in this college.

31st January 2021, 06:43 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MTech(Civil Engineering) admission in IIEST Shibpur

Qualification required to get an MTech(Civil Engineering) admission in IIEST Shibpur is given below.

Candidate must have completed BTech in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA from recognized University.

Candidate will be selected through GATE exam.
1st February 2021, 10:38 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MTech(Civil Engineering) admission in IIEST Shibpur

In order to get admission in M. Tech Civil Engg offered by IIEST Shibpur, a candidate should be qualified in GATE exam. The GATE qualified candidates are then eligible to register for CCMT(Centralized counselling). Gate Cutoff for IIEST Shibpur varies according to the course specialization in which you want to get admission.
2nd February 2021, 09:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to get admission in M.Tech in Civil Engineering in IIEST Shibpur:

The minimum educational qualification required to get admission in M.Tech in Civil Engineering in IIEST Shibpur is given below,

Name of the College - IIEST Shibpur

Name of the Course - M.Tech in Civil Engineering

>> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering in order to be eligible.

>> You should have valid GATE Score and preference shall be given to the candidates having good score.

>> You must have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA in order to be eligible.
3rd February 2021, 12:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in IIEST Shibpur for studying MTech(Civil Engineering) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this MTech course in this college.
If you have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University then you are eligible for M.Tech in Civil Engineering.

To get admission in IIEST Shibpur, you must qualify in GATE entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?