3rd September 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get an MTech(Geotechnical Engineering) admission in Adamas Institute of Technology Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Adamas Institute of Technology Kolkata for studying MTech(Geotechnical Engineering) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this MTech course in this college.

5th September 2020, 12:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MTech(Geotechnical Engineering) admission in Adamas Institute of Technology Kolkata?

The qualification required to study MTech in Geotechnical Engineering at Adamas Institute of Technology Kolkata is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant stream from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of score obtained in GATE followed by personal interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is http://adamas.co.in/technology/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?