17th October 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study MA(Vedic Studies) in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University for studying MA(Vedic Studies) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this course in this university.

25th October 2019, 10:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MA(Vedic Studies) in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University?

The qualification required to study an MA in Vedic Studies at Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University is a candidate must have passed in Majors/Honours degree in the concerned subject with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in aggregate for BA in general/pass degree from a recognized university.

Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in the last qualifying examination followed by an interview. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.kbvsasun.ac.in
26th October 2019, 03:32 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MA(Vedic Studies) in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University?

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue Master of Arts(Vedic Studies) in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University is given below:-

1)You must have passed Bachelor of arts Major (Honors) in relevant subject (10+2+3).
2)You should have passed bachelor of Arts General with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university.
3)You must have been awarded the title of "Shastri" from any recognized university of India to be eligible to pursue Master of Arts(Vedic Studies) in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University.

If you fulfill any of the above mentioned education qualification then you are eligible to get admission in pursue Master of Arts(Vedic Studies) course in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?