17th October 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get an MA(Vedic Studies) admission in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University?

I have heard that Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University is offering MA(Vedic Studies) course. I want to get admission for this course in this institute so I need to know about the documents which are essentially required to get admission.

26th October 2019, 03:36 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get an MA(Vedic Studies) admission in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University?

The documents required to get admission in Master of Arts(Vedic Studies) in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University is given below:-

:-Application form
:-10th mark sheet with Certificate
:-12th Marks sheet with Certificate
:-Bachelor Degree
:-Conduct Certificate
:-Recent passport size photo graph
:-Migration Certificate
:-Transfer certificate

You can visit the website https://www.kbvsasun.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?