17th October 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an MA(Vedic Studies) admission in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University?

Hello friends, I don’t know how I can get admission in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University for studying MA(Vedic Studies) course. Can I know how can I get admission for this course in this university?

26th October 2019, 03:39 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MA(Vedic Studies) admission in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University?

The admission to study Master of Arts(Vedic Studies) in Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University is online.

You would need to visit the website https://www.kbvsasun.ac.in and then had to click on "Apply online" under "Admission" at the bottom of the page. However, the admission for the year 2019-2020 batch is closed so the online link is not working. You can visit the college campus for more detailed information.

Contact Address:-
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University
P.O. Hati Namati
District : Nalbari, Assam, India
Pin - 781337
Phone number:-(+91)9127022535
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?