5th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study MD(Respiratory Medicine) in CMC Vellore?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in CMC Vellore for studying MD(Respiratory Medicine). I want to know which qualification is needed to get admission and study this program? Kindly tell me about the qualification asap.

8th September 2019, 09:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MD(Respiratory Medicine) in CMC Vellore?

The qualification required to study MD in Respiratory Medicine at CMC Vellore is a candidate must have passed MBBS degree with a compulsory rotating residential internship. A candidate with a PG diploma in the relevant field can also apply for this course. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in NEET PG followed by a Medical Fitness Test.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.cmch-vellore.edu
8th September 2019, 11:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MD(Respiratory Medicine) in CMC Vellore?

M.D. Respiratory Medicine or Doctor of Medicine in Respiratory Medicine is a postgraduate. The qualification required to study MD(Respiratory Medicine) in CMC Vellore is the candidate should have passed MBBS course from a recognized board of education. The course duration of the Doctor of Medicine in Respiratory Medicine is 2 years.
9th September 2019, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have an MBBS degree from a recognised medical college in India and must have registration at the Medical Council of India if you are looking for admission in MD (Respiratory Medicine).

You need to appear for NEET PG for admission in any PG level medical degree course at any recognised Medical PG college in India. Most of them accept NEET PG scores and seats are allotted on merit based on NEET PG score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?