5th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study MD(Respiratory Medicine) in CMC Vellore?

Hello, I want to take admission in CMC Vellore as I am interested to pursue MD(Respiratory Medicine) course. Please tell me for this course I can get an education loan? I need an education loan for this course. Please tell me asap.

9th September 2019, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MD(Respiratory Medicine) in CMC Vellore?

Yes, if you have confirmed admission at a recognised medical college for your MD then surely you will be eligible to apply for an education loan. You must have a guarantor and all the required documents when you are applying for it.

Just contact the nearest branch of the concerned bank to apply for it. You need to submit the filled application form along with all the required documents to the nearest branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?