14th March 2021, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study for MTech(Tribology and Maintenance) in Manipal Institute of Technology

Hi everyone, I want to get admission into Manipal Institute of Technology for studying for MTech(Tribology and Maintenance). I want to know which qualification is needed to get admission and study this program? Kindly tell me about the qualification asap.

17th March 2021, 06:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study for MTech(Tribology and Maintenance) in Manipal Institute of Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to get admission into Manipal Institute of Technology for studying for MTech(Tribology and Maintenance). I want to know which qualification is needed to get admission and study this program? Kindly tell me about the qualification asap.
Those candidates who have completed B.Tech in Tribology and Maintenance from a recognized University are eligible for M.Tech course.

You must have valid GATE score card.
18th March 2021, 11:00 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Qualification required to study for MTech(Tribology and Maintenance) in Manipal Institute of Technology

Qualification required to study for MTech(Tribology and Maintenance) in Manipal Institute of Technology is;

You must have completed BTech in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA from recognized University.

You can get admission through GATE exam.
18th March 2021, 11:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to study an MTech in Tribology and Maintenance at Manipal Institute of Technology is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the MET (Manipal Entrance Test)/GATE and through counseling.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.manipal.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?