27th January 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Reputed institutes offering MBA course to a candidate with 26148 rank in Telangana ICET?

Hi friends, I have secured 26148 rank in Telangana ICET. I want to study MBA course anywhere in Telangana. So, I would like to know about the reputed institutes which provides this course with such rank.

7th February 2019, 03:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed institutes offering MBA course to a candidate with 26148 rank in Telangana ICET?

You can contact following institutes in Telangana

- Vignana Jyothi Institute Of Management, Nizampet, Hyderabad

- Institute of Computers and Business Management–School of Management, Attapur, Hyderabad

- Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Kompally, Hyderabad

- Vishwa Vishwani Institute Of Systems And Management, Hakimpet, Hyderabad

- National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?