25th January 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MSc(Botany) admission in Delhi University being a BSc graduate of BRABU?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BSc with Botany Honours from BRABU. I want to study my MSc in Delhi University. Can I take admission for studying MSc with Botany course in Delhi University? Please let me know about this asap.

7th February 2019, 03:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MSc(Botany) admission in Delhi University being a BSc graduate of BRABU?

Yes, a degree from any UGC recognized university in India will surely be valid for M.Sc botany admission, provided you fulfill all the criteria and merit.

Admission will be on merit at Delhi university and you can surely apply for it. Just make sure you have got excellent marks in your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?