26th December 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MPhil(Civil Engineering) admission in College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MPhil(Civil Engineering) course in College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

3rd June 2019, 03:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MPhil(Civil Engineering) admission in College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar?

=> Master of Philosophy in Civil Engineering is an M.Phill type course and the duration of Master of Philosophy in Civil Engineering is 2 years.

=> In order to get admission in Master of Philosophy in Civil Engineering course, the candidate should have passed post graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the post-graduation course to study Master of Philosophy in Civil Engineering course is 55%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?