24th May 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?

can i do m.phil in punjabi from correspondence through pbi. uni. patiala. i am already m.a. punjabi & b.ed. also. basically i am from punjab but now i am living in delhi. so i can't do regular m.phil.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  2. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  3. Is coreepondence MCA offered in GNDU and Punjabi University, Patiala?
  4. How to do M.Phil from distance education scheme after doing MSc Physics from Punjabi University in Patiala?
  5. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  6. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  7. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  10. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  11. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  12. Is punjabi university patiala recognized by AICTE?
  13. How to take coaching for NET and Punjab state TET? I have done B.A and B.Ed in Punjabi Medium
  14. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  15. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  16. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  17. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  18. How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?
28th May 2015, 08:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?

If you have got at least 55% marks in your M.A degree in Punjabi then you are definitely eligible for admission in M.Phil program from the mentioned University. All you have to do it apply when the notification is released for admission.

Normally, most of the Universities give admission on the basis of marks in the master's degree and some may even conduct entrance exam for admission. There are distance mode M.Phil program offered by most of the universities in India and you can surely apply for it if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
30th June 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?

Is it possible to do m.phil punjabi through correspondence. ..from punjabi university patiala
1st August 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 51% in ma in Punjabi and I want to do m.Phil so is it possible that I can do m.Phil with these percent.
3rd June 2019, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i do m.phil in political science with 52% through correspondence from punjabi university patiala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?