20th February 2023, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and procedure for admission in NIFT for MFM course?

Sir, I have completed my graduation from Ranchi St.Xavier college in B.com(voc.), the course is BFMO(Bachelor in Financial Market Operations). And now i want to do MFM from NIFT(Kolkata). So, please let me know What are the further requirements or procedure should be fulfilled to join this course???

2nd March 2023, 01:45 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Requirements and procedure for admission in NIFT for MFM course?

To apply for the Master of Fashion Management (MFM) course at NIFT, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
  • You should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • You should have a minimum of 50% marks in your Bachelor's degree. If you belong to the SC/ST/PwD category, you need to have a minimum of 45% marks in your Bachelor's degree.

To apply for admission in NIFT for the MFM course, you need to follow these steps:
  • Visit the official website of NIFT and click on the "Admissions" tab.
  • Click on "Apply Now" and register yourself by providing your name, email ID, and phone number.
  • Once you have registered, log in to the application portal using your email ID and password.
  • Fill in the application form with all the required details and upload the necessary documents, including your photograph, signature, and educational certificates.
  • Pay the application fee online using your credit card, debit card, or net banking.
  • Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page.
  • The selection process for the MFM course includes a written test, group discussion, and personal interview. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview process.
  • After the interview process, the final merit list will be published on the NIFT website, and the selected candidates will be notified through email.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your application!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?