20th February 2023, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Doing a distance course from a reputed university till I get an admission to a regular course would be beneficial?

I am a B.Tech with 1 year of experience in an Indian based giant firm. I am planning to do MBA in operations Management. I thought that doing a distance course from a reputed university till I get an admission to a regular course would be beneficial. So, my question stands that whether it would be a wise decision since I'll be getting two degrees of same type and will this add some light to my work life or should I only prepare for the regular course ?

Thanks

2nd March 2023, 02:49 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Doing a distance course from a reputed university till I get an admission to a regular course would be beneficial?

It's a good idea to pursue a distance MBA course from a reputed university while preparing for admission to a regular MBA course. It can help you in many ways, such as:

Enhancing your knowledge and skills: A distance MBA course will help you gain knowledge and skills in your chosen field, which will be useful in your current job and in your future career.

Showing your commitment: Pursuing a distance MBA course shows that you are committed to your career growth and are willing to invest time and effort to achieve your goals.

Increasing your chances of admission: If you have a distance MBA degree, it can increase your chances of getting admitted to a regular MBA program, especially if you have performed well in the course.

Building your network: While pursuing a distance MBA course, you will have the opportunity to connect with other professionals in your field, which can help you build your network and expand your career opportunities.

However, it's important to keep in mind that a distance MBA course is not equivalent to a regular MBA course. While it can help you gain knowledge and skills, it may not provide the same level of exposure and networking opportunities as a regular MBA course. Therefore, it's important to continue preparing for admission to a regular MBA course while pursuing the distance MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?