23rd July 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of NIMHANS DM-Neurology Entrance Exam? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello everyone,
Can you please let me know the list of books for DM-Neurology NIMHANS entrance exam? Also provide me the sample question papers if you can arrange. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable books for preparation of NIMHANS DM(Neurology) entrance exam?
  2. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurophysiology entrance exam?
  3. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  5. Books and preparation tips for NIMHANS 2015 exam
  6. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  7. How may I get sample question papers in M.Sc(Psychiatry) entrance exam in Nimhans?
  8. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?
  9. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NDA entrance exam?
  10. How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?
  11. Syllabus, sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam?
  12. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of West Bengal JEXPO?
  13. Sample question papers of NIMHANS MSc Nursing entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for GRE
  15. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of SAIL Management Trainee(Technical) exam?
  16. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of CMAT?
  17. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for RBI Grade-B recruitment exam?
  18. Where to get NIMHANS M.Phil entrance exam syllabus and books?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?