18th September 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Which SAP is good for ECE graduate having done MBA in Operatin management?

Please help me to select a SAP course,i complete btech in ECE and MBA part time in operation managemant have 2 years experience in buisness administration. I need to do a SAP course,kindly tell me which course will be better to me.

21st February 2017, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which SAP is good for ECE graduate having done MBA in Operatin management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to select a SAP course,i complete btech in ECE and MBA part time in operation managemant have 2 years experience in buisness administration. I need to do a SAP course,kindly tell me which course will be better to me.
The aspirant after completion of ECE graduation who has also done MBA in Operation Management course can pursue the SAP MM (Materials Management), SAP SD (Sales Distribution), SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) and SAP PP (Production Planning). The above given SAP modules are good to pursue your career as a SAP Consultant. The qualifications you hold are also good to get a job with SAP Certification. You can study the course through an authorized SAP institute for quality education and placement support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?