7th October 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for post graduation in Foreign Language? Which language would be better to choose?

Hello sir, I m a student of B.com (Programm), result awaited. I want to know that can i do my post graduation in any foreign language. if yes than which language should i choose... i do not have a good hand in mathematics.
please guide which subjects n course should i prefer..
Thank you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Ruchi

21st February 2017, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for post graduation in Foreign Language? Which language would be better to choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I m a student of B.com (Programm), result awaited. I want to know that can i do my post graduation in any foreign language. if yes than which language should i choose... i do not have a good hand in mathematics.
please guide which subjects n course should i prefer..
Thank you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Ruchi
French is one of the better foreign languages to pursue. The MA French is one of the good courses to pursue in foreign languages. The eligibility to study the MA French course is BA French or BA or BSc with French as a subject or any graduation with Diploma in French or equivalent. The candidates will be admitted to the course through an entrance examination. The course duration will be two years. The course can be studied in the following universities

University of Mumbai - Official Website

University of Madras - Official Website

Bangalore University - Official Website

Pondicherry University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?