29th August 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study MCA in Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do MCA from Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

7th September 2019, 02:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study MCA in Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology?

The list of scholarships available for pursuing Master of Computer Applications in Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology is given below:-

1)Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
2)Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS (Minorities)
3)National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students
4)S.N. Bose Scholars Program
5)AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship
6)Khorana Program for Scholars
7)Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child

You can apply for any of the scholarship for pursuing Master of Computer Applications in Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology.
8th September 2019, 06:17 PM
IphoneX

Default Re: Scholarships to study MCA in Stanley Stephen College of Engineering and Technology?

Scholarship:--

Candidates can get Scholarship in AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT).

Candidates can get Scholarship in Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child

Candidates can get Scholarship in Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?