23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study ME(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do ME(Cryogenic Engineering) with the help of scholarship in PSN College of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

30th July 2022, 01:49 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study ME(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

No, scholarship is not available to study ME (Cryogenic Engineering)at PSN College Of Engineering and Technology.

Qualification required for ME (Cryogenic Engineering)Is candidates who have done BE degree from a recognized university can study ME (Cryogenic Engineering).
31st July 2022, 03:14 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study ME(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

Yes, scholarship is available to study ME(Cryogenic Engineering)at PSN College Of Engineering and Technology after qualifying the entrance exam called TANCET.

The admission procedure to study ME(Cryogenic Engineering) is candidates must have a B.E degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?