18th May 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Scope and Benefits of studying MCh(Plastic Surgery) course in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College. But I don’t know anything about its scope and benefits. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope and benefits of this MCh(Plastic Surgery) course? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

24th May 2019, 10:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and Benefits of studying MCh(Plastic Surgery) course in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College?

After completion of the M.Ch. in Plastic Surgery, you can become a Plastic Surgeon who work to correct features damaged due to some reasons or who is not satisfied with their looks.

The plastic surgeons can get the job in private clinics, government hospitals, research centers, healthcare centers, medical Institutes and colleges and nursing homes.

As of now, the demand is quite high in glamor world as they need surgeries like breast enhancement, Face and body surgeries are quite common a they had to work really hard on themselves to look young.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?