18th May 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College being an MBBS student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of MBBS. I want to do MCh(Plastic Surgery) from Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College. I would like to know that can I do this MCh(Plastic Surgery) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

24th May 2019, 12:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College being an MBBS student?

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College being an MBBS student.

=> In order to get admission in Master of Chirurgiae in Plastic Surgery course, the candidate should have passed M.S./D.N.B. in General Surgery from a recognized university.

=> The duration of M.Ch. Plastic Surgery or Master of Chirurgiae in Plastic Surgery course is three years.
24th May 2019, 09:39 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I study MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College being an MBBS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of MBBS. I want to do MCh(Plastic Surgery) from Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College. I would like to know that can I do this MCh(Plastic Surgery) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Sorry, that you are not eligible for MCh Plastic Surgery after completing MBBS course. The candidate must complete MD/MS course from a recognized university with a valid NEED SS to be eligible for MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College.

Registered Office & Mailing Address:
MGM Institute of Health Sciences
MGM Campus, Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai-410209,
MAHARASHTRA STATE (INDIA)
E-mail : registrar@ mgmuhs.com
Tel: 022-27432471/27432994
Fax: 022-27431094
Official website - https://www.mgmuhs.com/Academic.html
24th May 2019, 10:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly study study MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College after completion of the MBBS degree .

The candidate are required to apply for the entrance test pertaining to the MCh(Plastic Surgery) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College.

Check the website https://www.mgmmedicalcollege.org/ for details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?