10th December 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Scope and Benefits of studying MPhil(Bio-Physics) course in NIMHANS-Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MPhil(Bio-Physics) in NIMHANS-Bangalore. But I don’t know anything about its scope and benefits. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope and benefits of this MPhil(Bio-Physics) course? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

14th December 2018, 03:43 PM
akhilking

Default Re: Scope and Benefits of studying MPhil(Bio-Physics) course in NIMHANS-Bangalore?

There are lots of job opportunities exist in each the private and public sectors after studying MPhil(Bio-Physics). Particularly in the geographical regions of agricultural technological know-how, biotechnology, computational biology, environmental technology, forensic science, clinical technology, and radiation technological know-how. it is easy to begin a profession in universities, industries, scientific centres, studies institutes, private and public sectors.

some of process roles:-

>>Biophysicists
>>Researcher
>>Scientist
>>clinical biophysicist
>>clinical biophysicist
>>Forensic biophysicist
>>dietary biophysicist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?