25th September 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job of commerce lecturer after completing M.Com degree?

I have completed my M.COM so is there any opportunities to get govt college commerce lecturer job?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  2. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
  3. How to get a job of commerce lecturer after completing M.Com?
  4. If I do NET commerce then will I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer in degree colleges?
  5. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  6. Can I take a job in government sector as a commerce lecturer after MBA in Marketing? Can I give NET commerce?
  7. Commerce post graduate can do PhD in Commerce? Scope after doing PhD? -- [New]
  8. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  9. Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?
  10. How can I get lecturer's job after qualifying NET exam in commerce?
  11. What should I do further in PG after scoring 44% in graduation in English Honors?
  12. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  13. NET exam details to join as a lecturer in school or college?
  14. Is M.Tech(IT) degree from KSOU a valid degree? How can I apply for lecturer job with this degree?
  15. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  16. job related How to do M.Phil in chemistry after completing PG degree in general chemistry? Can I join lecturer in any engineering college or polytechnic
  17. question about geting a job of a lecturer
  18. Can I be eligible for SET or NET after completing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2012, 02:40 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a job of commerce lecturer after completing M.Com degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.COM so is there any opportunities to get govt college commerce lecturer job?
please send me the details
If you have completed your Master Degree you are eligible to apply for the post of lecturer in any colleges/institutions. Most of the government/private colleges would also ask for NET or SET certificate, if you apply for the post of lecturer.

NET- National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC twice in a year.
SET- State Eligibility Test accredited by UGC and conducted by State University of different states.
For both these examination, you must have cleared you Post Graduation degree course with 55% aggregate marks.
25th May 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ipcc both groups and would opt for mcom. Can i be a college lecturer in future?
29th October 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

HI I HAVE PASSED NET COMMERCE IN JUNE 12.WHAT CHANCE FOR BECOMING LECTURER.
7th June 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com. So is there any opportunitis to get gov..collede commerce lecturer job..plese send me ditsls
29th October 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Currently I am doing my Bcom.I am much interested to become a professor for degree college,what is the best way reached at my goal.
17th July 2016, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for net or slet exam??? ? And what is the course of that exam.? ?? ? And when will exam come????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?