2nd May 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Scope and Benefits of studying MTech(Artificial Intelligence) course in University of Technology, Jaipur?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in University of Technology, Jaipur. But I don’t know anything about its scope and benefits. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope and benefits of this MTech(Artificial Intelligence) course? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th May 2019, 04:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and Benefits of studying MTech(Artificial Intelligence) course in University of Technology, Jaipur?

Scope and Benefits of studying M.Tech(Artificial Intelligence) course in University of Technology, Jaipur:-

University of Technology is established through State Legislature under the Act No 28 of 2017 by the govt of Rajasthan and is recognized by Under Grant Commission under section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956.

The college has its own placement cell to like Hi-Tech Robotics Systemz, Precision Automation Robotics India Limited (PARI), ABB, Kuka Robotics, DiFACTO Robotics and Automation etc.

The salary would range from Rs.2,50,000 to 10,00,000 per annum.

You can visit the website https://www.universityoftechnology.edu.in for more information.
11th May 2019, 07:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and Benefits of studying MTech(Artificial Intelligence) course in University of Technology, Jaipur?

Yes, definitely there is a scope and benefit of studying MTech in Artificial Intelligence at University of Technology, Jaipur. After doing this course you can work in companies like data mining, speech and language technology, intelligent systems, information technology, fraud detection. Some of the employment areas are:-

Wipro Digital
Diet Code
Quovantis Technologies
Research Guidance
Vodafone Group Services

Some of the job types are:-

Application Developer
Website Builder
Information Analyst
Speech Application Developer
Data Scientist/ Algorithm Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?