26th May 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?

what is the scope for French in india and what is the minimum amount one can earn by learning French. Many students are interested to learn French so we want to know the scope of the language

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India? -- [New]
  2. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  3. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  4. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  5. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  6. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
  7. Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?
  8. Suitable job related to French language in Indian Embassy? Minimum requirements for Translator or Interpreter job?
  9. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  10. What is the scope of learning french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
  12. Which foreign language among French, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc has a better scope?
  13. How to get admitted for french language in BHU Varanasi?
  14. How can I apply for joining courses in French language?
  15. Which Foreign language has a greater scope, Spanish, French, German and Japanese?
  16. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  17. How can I get admission in any college for French Language course under DU?
  18. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
25th January 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?

I am graduate. What is the process of admission in French language, I am shani maurya from Varanasi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?