11th August 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Seats available for MSc(Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology) course in Anand Agricultural University?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MSc(Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology) from Anand Agricultural University. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

15th October 2018, 07:23 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Seats available for MSc(Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology) course in Anand Agricultural University?

Anand agriculture university is a state university.

MSc (Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) is a 2 year PG course. The seats are not mentioned by the college.
You can inquire about it from their official website, under the contact us section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?