1st April 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?

I m in sy bcom now can i appear for msw or tybcom must be completed to appear in msw

3rd May 2014, 09:42 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?

MSW (Master in Social Work) is the course where you can take part in development for our society. It is the very good course for the graduation students those who already completed their graduation course in any branch or any stream. The bachelor in Science, Bachelor in Commerce or Bachelor in arts is taking the education of the master degree of social work.

As this is the course which develops our society so all the graduation students can take this education. In other way that this course have own degree education that BSW (Bachelor in Social Work). As per your question that my answer is yes Bachelor in commerce students can appear the master degree of social work but they have to face the entrance exam which is conducted by the University or the institution. The University of MSW give a lot of opportunities to the students for developing our society as well as our country.

The University shows the students the Environmental activities, humanity and many more things which is most important for the students. If the interested then thing a lot just go and fill up your application form as per the notice of the University and take admission.
8th July 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?

hey am rahul panchal from dungarpur rajasthan ...are you sure that best carrier in msw .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?