9th November 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geography) in Banaras Hindu University?

I want to apply for PhD(Geography) program at Banaras Hindu University. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geography) in Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  2. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  3. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University?
  4. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Last 10 years question papers with solutions of Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  8. Procedure to apply in Banaras Hindu University M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  9. Date of BHU B.Sc examination 2016?
  10. Is there any chance to get a job in BHU after scoring 26.67 marks?
  11. Can I get a seat in Banaras Hindu University with 178 rank in GPAT 2016?
  12. Is B.Com (Honours) a good course to study from Banaras Hindu University?
  13. Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.A. in Astrology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  14. Banaras Hindu University offers B.Ed course? Should I have to appear in entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Is Mathematics mandatory to study in Economic Honours at Banaras Hindu University?
  16. Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Physics of Banaras Hindu University?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Should I have to appear in RET to study PhD in Zoology at Banaras Hindu University? Detailed information about RET?
10th November 2016, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geography) in Banaras Hindu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PhD(Geography) program at Banaras Hindu University. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give for getting admission?

The aspirant should appear for the Research Eligibility Test (RET) conducted by the Banaras Hindu University for the admission to PhD in Geography. The candidates after the completion of Master’s Degree in Geography with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for the PhD in Geography. The applicants will be admitted based on their performance in the entrance test (RET) and Interview. So you have to clear the RET to be eligible for the interview. You can apply online for the admission. The website link is Banars Hindu University
10th November 2016, 10:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geography) in Banaras Hindu University?

To take admission to study Ph.D in Geography in Banaras Hindu University, candidates must have to appear in the Research Eligibility Test (RET).
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear for the above mentioned entrance examination.
13th June 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

If I clear ugc net jrf exam, so how to apply for PhD in commerce because if I clear net jrf, I do not have to give an entrance exam?
23rd February 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

From where can get application form for RET exam in geography and the important dates about RET exam 2019????
24th January 2022, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

What is syllabus intrance exam for PHD in geography?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?