20th March 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Social works post graduate entrance exam and related references to study?

I'm Ethiopian civil servant on Urban development sector.My educational back ground is BA degree in geography field. Now I'm registered to take entrance exam on social work post graduate distance program. It is the first time to participate as such programs; so need your help.
Would you please, email entrance exams for the field and related references to study.

5th May 2014, 08:18 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Social works post graduate entrance exam and related references to study?

The Post graduate in Social work is the fabulous idea you have ever taken. Let you inform that social work is the very good activity. So thank you for your interest. Sir social work is only the branch which is given by the all Universities or Institutions by the order of the central government of India.

Now i am giving all the information that it is the 2 year course and you decide that you take the admission in social work in which type?? In full time or Part time that means in regular or correspondence or distance type. In this social work the aim is to make the society clean, pollution free and make best society as well as our country. The social work module is accessed by different ways like including essay, Presentation, Report, Peer group assessment. You have completed your bachelor’s degree in arts in geography which is good for your future and also good for your master degree in social work.

There are a lot of Entrance Exams in our country because different University or Different Institution has their different Entrance Exams. So be sure that in which college you take the admission and go for the official website of this college and take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?