31st December 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

In which stream I should do MBA if completed M.Sc in Genetic Engineering? Am I eligible to appear in CAT if secured 46% in B.Sc?

Hello
I have done my M.Sc. in Genetic
Engineering and further want to pursue MBA.
Can any one help me by informing
in which field I must do my MBA in???
And during B.Sc. my percentage was 46%,
will I be able to appear for CAT??

Related Questions:
  1. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  3. How can I go for PG in Genetic engineering after completing BSc with Biology
  4. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  5. How to do genetic engineering after completing BSc(Botany)?
  6. How to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after studying in T.Y.BSc Zoology?
  7. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  8. Am I eligible for CAT Exam having secured 50% in B.Tech? When to give CAT Exam? Duration of Executive MBA course?
  9. MBA or MSc. after BSc Biotechnology (Honors) ?
  10. How can I get the scholarships for MSc? I have completed BSc degree in biotechnology and genetic engineering from Public Government University in Bangladesh
  11. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  12. Am I eligible for MSc course after securing 52%?
  13. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  14. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  15. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  16. Am I eligible for admission in Genetic engineering? I am a BSc student with Biology
  17. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  18. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2015, 01:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which stream I should do MBA if completed M.Sc in Genetic Engineering? Am I eligible to appear in CAT if secured 46% in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have done my M.Sc. in Genetic
Engineering and further want to pursue MBA.
Can any one help me by informing
in which field I must do my MBA in???
And during B.Sc. my percentage was 46%,
will I be able to appear for CAT??
There are so many Specializations available in the MBA, out of which you can select any one of the specializations based on your Interest and future aspiration. Here, I have listed you the MBA Specialization,

- MBA - Business Administration
- MBA - Business Management
- MBA - Clinical Research
- MBA - Construction Management
- MBA - Economics
- MBA - Fashion Designing
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - Health Care
- MBA - Hospital Administration
- MBA - Hospitality Management
- MBA - Hotel Management
- MBA - Human Resources ( HR)
- MBA - Infrastructure Management
- MBA - Insurance & Risk Management

Sorry that you are not eligible for CAT entrance exam after B. Sc with 46% of marks. You're required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level to be eligible for CAT entrance exam. However, you are eligible to apply for Management Aptitude Test (MAT), which is conducted by All India Management Association. No minimum marks required for MAT exam.

Official Website - https://www.aima.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?